Matt and I became determined to finish the painting in the baby's room. We worked literally all weekend long! I can't believe it, but we are finished!! Now, I have to accessorize. The room is not finished, but I'm still going to update with some progress pictures. We had a great time painting together. Talk about quality time with your spouse! We were so proud!! Below are pics!
We had to put a coat of primer on the walls to begin. This is the first white stripe.
We started the navy at the bottom of the walls. Wow, that navy took 3-4 coats of paint!!
I'm measuring the second stripe along the wall.
We had to paint over the tape so it wouldn't bleed onto the next color. Matt is such a professional!
Look at that hot painter with the mask and the Christmas socks!!
Saturday morning, we woke up and started taking off the tape! It worked!!
The finished five stripes on a very textured wall!!!
We got the glider and ottoman in on Friday. We still need a lot of "decorating"
His crib with no bedding against the wallsYeah we're done painting!!! Everyone should try this at home!
6 comments:
It looks great!! Can't wait to see it all decorated. :)
Ashley, it looks beautiful!!! You should be proud!
Ashley that looks so great!! I totally understand why you couldn't answer you phone!! I am so excited, the crib looks good, the painters looked good, the stripes...WHOOO HOO it is all coming together. I can't wait to see it in person now!! Have a very Merry!!
Wow, that's some patience! It's look great.
I can't believe you are done painting! That means it's getting that much closer until we get to meet little Roman! The "five stripes" look awesome.
What a great job Franks, you could take that show on the road!
Post a Comment