The Franks Family

The Franks Family

Friday, January 30, 2009

Week 32


Week 32 came and already went so fast! I had to update with the picture, though. Roman is getting bigger and so am I!! My back is still hurting lots, but what can you do?! Also, I've been having problems sleeping with restless, achy legs. Matt has been so wonderful and really tries to help!! We're getting so excited for our son to get here!!! Matt took these pictures in Romans' room, so you get a little glimpse of the paintings that I did for his room.
Matt took this picture riding in the car because he thought it was so funny how much my belly was sticking out!! I am 33 weeks here!


Go out and make it a great weekend!!! Everyone have a fun Superbowl Sunday!!

4 comments:

Jill Atkinson said...

You still look adorable!! Hang in there! The room looks so neat - you are one talented artist!

The Moshells said...

Ok, I LOVE LOVE LOVE the paintings. Any chance I could commission you to do some for me? I love how they are the vintage planes.

Anonymous said...

I love the planes! I need a painting lesson from you. & your belly is adorable.

ariele post said...

love the belly!