The Franks Family

The Franks Family

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Week #34

Week 34 brought on pretty much the same challenges as previous recent weeks. As Roman is betting bigger, I am getting just a little more miserable. Back aches are still happening and now my pants are all getting tighter at the waist! I only have 1 pair that are really comfortable! Uh oh!! Luckily, work is letting me work one day from home a week, so I can sit in my comfy pajamas and work! Doc says everything looks normal and great! So, sorry for my complaining, I am so grateful to God for this miracle and every pain is completely worth it!! I can not wait to meet this little baby boy!! Matt and I are so excited we can't stand it!!
34 week picture

Last weekend was going to be kind of relaxing, but that changed quickly when we got a phone call that Matt's brother Mark was coming in town with the triplets. We had a great time hanging with him and those precious kiddos!! Here are some pics of them.

Will, Gracie, and Reagan
Reagan and Gracie playing rockband


My sweet small group threw me a shower last Saturday. It was such a great time!! Thank you girls for all of your hard work! Matt and I are so fortunate to have such great friends at church!!
Cute table setting
adorable diaper cake!

Ashley, Jessica, and Kristi

Brittney, Jessica, and Amy

Brittney and little Eli

Already using Roman's bath scoop!

Carol and Mandy

No comments: