Then it worked! We decided to finally go private. There are just too many scary things out there and now that we have Roman everything has changed! Lot's of new little things have been going on with us lately...
My company did a lot of lay-off's last month. It was kind of crazy. No, I did not get laid off, but I did get cut back to 4 day work weeks. I'm actually thrilled! It took Matt a while to get used to the idea, but now we're all happy. One more day with my sweet little baby boy and husband! Matt is trying to get every Friday off so we can spend those days together as a family. I work one day at home also, either Tuesday or Wednesday. This schedule is now perfect! I am only at the office 3 days a week. Roman's school has agreed to work with us on only taking him 3 days a week. This helped in the price tremendously. God really does work things out!
I'm in my "working from home" attire!
Last week Matt was off all week. We had a great time as a family! We went on lots of walks and ate really good home cooked food from the pro, Matt!
Roman is obsessed with his new jumparoo bouncer! It is so cute! He literally bounces until he is wheezing! Trust me, we don't leave him in there longer than 5 minutes at a time.
Check out that huge smile!!
Roman is growing so much! He is now almost 16-1/2 lbs! He's actually getting heavy to carry up and down the stairs. I love it. Who needs an arm workout when you have a little Roman?!
Love those chunky legs!
Roman's feeding schedule that we were supposedly going to change didn't work. That kid wants to eat every three hours during the day and that's final. Trust me, he will let you know! The new schedule only lasted 4 miserable days. When his "sleeping through the night" got affected, the schedule went out the door. Now we are all happy and I have to usually wake him in the mornings around 6:15ish so I can get going for the day. I love that he sleeps 10 hours!! This is the best age so far!
That's all for now. I'm so glad that I can now write about our little family and not have to worry about the crazy people out there.
6 comments:
I'm glad everything worked out with work and daycare!
I love Roman's big smile in the Jumperoo. Boys love that thing! Chloe never jumped like I thought she would in hers!
Roman is going to surpass Chloe soon. The other day she weighed 18 lbs 2.5 oz. Crazy!!
Let's get together on Fridays when Matt isn't here, if you can.
I love him!!! He is so cute! I can't get over those legs. Madison so needs to catch up!! I love the pic in the jumparoo...he is for sure a little franks!!!
I'm so glad your work and daycare schedule working out so well. Love the updates. Glad I get to catch up with the Fantastic Franks via the world wide web! But I'm ready for another lake holiday.
so glad everything is working out for you guys! love the pics!
working at home attire is the best!! so happy things worked out! roman in the jumperoo is priceless!
hey ash, Kristin forwarded that creepy email over to me... I'm glad you went private! Hey, I think that I may show up as Palo Alto, CA rather than Austin, TX when I check your blog because I check it at work ;^) and that's where we are HQ'd... so if you notice that and don't have anyone in PA,CA as an authorized blog follower, don't be alarmed... it's just me! :^)
See you soon! Kiss your sweet boy's head for me!
~Bran
oh... and regarding your post... I'm so glad that Roman's daycare was accommodating. God works wonders, doesn't He!
Post a Comment