The Franks Family

The Franks Family

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Growing and learning!

Roman turned 14 months on May 12th. He's growing so fast and learning so much!
One of his favorite things to do is climb!
He loves to be outside!! Meema and Roman played outside a lot! Meema stayed in town a couple days after we got back from our trip to celebrate my birthday with me. I loved it! We went shopping and just relaxed!
Roman has started trying to reach for things, even though they're not in reach. For example, he'll see a tree and try to grab the branches. I think he's in the process of learning depth perception.

Roman LOVES to get dirty! Such a boy! He finds water or mud outside and is all about it!

Meema and Roman!

Last Sunday, we took Roman to Ariele's son, Griffin's birthday party. It was at a petting zoo. Roman absolutely had a blast!!! He was laughing at the animals!

Roman got to play with the sand box for the first time! He was so thrilled!

Ariele and me

Roman and mommy at the party
After the birthday party, we headed over to our friend's house, Brandon and Melissa. They let us swim in their pool. This was Roman's first time in a pool this season and sure won't be his last!!

Roman loved the water, even if it was freezing!
Roman got to try watermelon for the first time and loved it!!

Roman and Tessa sitting in her little house. He loves her!

They brought out bubbles to play with! Roman again was in love!

Sunday night, we played in the front yard. Roman loves to "talk" to the flowers. It's so funny, he'll just stare and them and babble. So cute!
Roman loves his daddy!!
We had such a great week last week and weekend! Roman is learning so fast! Now in the mornings, after I'm done changing him, I will hand him his dirty pajamas and ask him to put them in the laundry basket and he will walk over to the basket, take off the lid, place the pajamas in the basket, and put the lid back on! I love it!! You've got to train them early!!! I feel like he's learning something new every day!

1 comment:

Lindsey Long said...

Roman is ALL boy! I feel like something clicks at 14 months and they want to help with everything! Tell him to throw stuff in the trash can next. It's funny how trash can be so exciting! I love that little Roman!