Roman has been doing so good going pee pee and poo on the potty. We started a potty training chart and gave him a sticker every time he went. He also gets a M&M. A couple of weeks ago, we were walking through target and saw a Spiderman doll. Roman wanted it so bad! I told him that when we finish the chart, he can have the doll. Guess who completed his chart today?! I rushed Carmen and Roman to target this morning after Roman went pee pee one more time. He was so THRILLED to say the least! He kept saying, "I Love him" to the doll. Later today Roman held Spiderman's hand while watching Dora. So cute! We're taking him on the airplane tonight to Atlanta. It's safe to say that this is one of Roman's favorite days ever! We're so proud of our big boy!!
1 comment:
Way to go Roman!! I love the one of him looking at Spidey. ;)
Post a Comment