The Franks Family

The Franks Family

Monday, January 21, 2013

Meema time

My mom came and spent almost two weeks with us after Christmas and New years.  It was so great to have her here.  As I mentioned before, she is planning on moving to Georgia at the end of April to an active adult community about 10 minutes from us.  We are thrilled!  The condo is being built right now, so we picked out paints and met with the plantation shutter dealer while she was here.  It's so fun to get to work on another home project!  She watched the kids for us while we went to Pigeon forge for the weekend.  She also got to go to my bible study with me twice, go shopping, and hit up the donut store with this preggo a few times.  We had a great visit.  As she was leaving, I got sad, but realized that I hopefully won't be saying goodbye to her for these long periods again.  We can't wait for her to get here!!!



1 comment:

Ashly said...

Found your blog! So cute and I'll be following now:)