The Franks Family
Monday, June 3, 2013
Tired with joy
Raising three children under the age of 4 is the hardest thing Matt and I have ever done. I seriously feel so blessed to have three healthy children, but it's tough. Someone is always crying. While I am nursing hudson, the older two are always fighting. Not up mention the car situation. Carmen is always pinching or hitting Roman for attention and Hudson is usually screaming. I am so sleep deprived, it's insane! There was no recovery time with three kids. I don't get to nap too often because someone always needs me. Roman has wet the bed or come in our room for some useless reason in the middle of the night in between one of my 2 hr sleep periods of feeding Hudson. It's exhausting! Also, our computer crashed and we lost every single picture from 2012 and 2013. I have really been praying and trying to not let the pressure and stress get the best of me. I am choosing Joy! God has entrusted us with these three beauties. I know that the days are long and the years are short, so I am trying to just soak it in. It is really hard for me to let my house go and not get to cook as much healthy meals right now, but those things just aren't quite as important. I know it will get easier once we figure out a routine. We are so blessed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Goodness he is so cute. Wish we lived closer so we could help you out!! Praying life gets a little easier soon!!
Post a Comment