The Franks Family

The Franks Family

Thursday, August 29, 2013

Carmen

She's such a silly girl! She won't sit still to watch tv usually, but today she did with the stroller on the couch. 

I want to always remember how easy Carmen is right now. She might not be like this in a year or definitely as a teenager. Carmen has always been the best sleeper. She consistently naps two hours a day and sleeps from 8pm to 8 am. She is pretty go with the flow and plays so well by herself. Carmen does need to be disciplined a lot, but she gives in and sweetly says, "I'm sorry".  Carmen is so obsessed with her baby brother. She is actually a really good helper for a two year old. She sings to him and hugs him all the time.  She also lives to read to him. Hudson loves having her around too!

Carmen requested that I put baby on her lap and take a picture. Well yes ma'am!
We love our sweet girl!!!

No comments: