The Franks Family

The Franks Family

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Roman's First...

Roman's first week consisted of a lot of activities...


First time in his swing!!


First time in the bouncy seat!

First time at the pediatrician

First walk in the park!

First St. Patrick's Day! With Meema!

Roman had a great first week. Another thing he did during week one was turn on his side during tummy time! I kid you not!! This little boy is strong!! Matt set out blankets on the floor and had him lay on them during tummy time. Roman scooted 4 feet across the floor at exactly 1 week!! Matt thinks it's his big quads. He's already training him for the football team!! Ha! My mom made him stop because she said it wasn't good for his neck. It was so funny! We are so in love with this little boy!!!

7 comments:

Mayfield Journeys said...

He is so beautiful!! His little face and coloring is perfect! How has sleeping and feeding been going? I know Jon and Kara are tired!

Lindsey Long said...

Looks like you had a great first week. Enjoy all the "firsts!" We still are. Let's get together this week!

Kristin Myers said...

Oh so cute!! Looks like Roman is adjusting well to his new palace!! I think he was a little upset with meema on his first st.paddys..that she wouldn't let him have a green beer!! I hope to come and see you this week!!

AW said...

Enjoy the new love affair Ashley! Believe it or not, it only gets better from here on out! The sleep deprivation eventually disappates, you get to see more of his sweet personality, you and Matt find a new groove...it's all an amazing journey.

TeamBortzfield said...

enjoy it all, it makes the hard parts not so hard. I hope he's eating better for you!

Suzy said...

Looking like a tiny little man.

ariele post said...

love teh pics! so glad you had a wonderful week!