Well, it's been an eventful week. I had my doctor's appointment last Thursday and she noticed that I have progressed even more. I was dilated to a 2 and 100% effaced. He is fully engaged also. The doctor hinted that she was on call all weekend and I probably won't make it much longer. So Matt's parents flew in town and we all just waited! We have done everything possible under the sun to pass time. Thursday night, I mentioned going and getting a pedicure. Matt insisted that he try to paint my nails instead to "save money"! Ha!! So my mom and I were dying laughing. Check out the pictures!! We got this brilliant idea from our friends Jimmy and Carol. Poor Matt he tried really hard. He even spoke to me in the appropriate language and asked me if I would like a complimentary glass of wine. He forgot I was pregnant! Ha Ha!! He couldn't see very good with the shadows, so he went and found a great flashlight!!!





Friday, I went on 5 walks. I probably walked approximately 4-5 miles. No baby. Friday night Matt's parents, Matt, and I took my mom to Fishmongers. It's his parent's favorite little hang out. We always sit at the bar because we have the same waiter, Greg that knows us very well. It was fun having my mom with us. We all had a great time! Saturday we all went out to breakfast and then walked briskly around Costco. Still no baby. I heard that pedicures could help induce labor with the massage. I took the moms and we went for pedicures, erasing all of poor Matt's hard work. Still no baby. Later that day we all went and saw Slumdog millionaire. Great movie!!! After dinner we enjoyed a very filling Italian dinner and a late evening walk. Yet, still no baby! It's Monday and I'm headed back to work for the week. We'll see how it all plays out. Matt did make a very good point. Roman is coming!! We just don't know when!! Can't wait to post his pictures very soon!!!





Friday, I went on 5 walks. I probably walked approximately 4-5 miles. No baby. Friday night Matt's parents, Matt, and I took my mom to Fishmongers. It's his parent's favorite little hang out. We always sit at the bar because we have the same waiter, Greg that knows us very well. It was fun having my mom with us. We all had a great time! Saturday we all went out to breakfast and then walked briskly around Costco. Still no baby. I heard that pedicures could help induce labor with the massage. I took the moms and we went for pedicures, erasing all of poor Matt's hard work. Still no baby. Later that day we all went and saw Slumdog millionaire. Great movie!!! After dinner we enjoyed a very filling Italian dinner and a late evening walk. Yet, still no baby! It's Monday and I'm headed back to work for the week. We'll see how it all plays out. Matt did make a very good point. Roman is coming!! We just don't know when!! Can't wait to post his pictures very soon!!!
7 comments:
Matt did make a very good point. Roman is coming!! We just don't know when!!
This made me laugh! Well, he can't stay put forever, even if he wanted to. LOL!
Hope your Last Monday at work is going fabulously. Enjoy your old life-it gets hard to remember what it's like before the baby.
I thought of you as I did squats in my FIT class this morning. I can see EDS out the window. I was bearing down for you.
that is the best post yet!! I love the fact that Matt did that. It would be a cold day in hell before chad would lift a finger in the house, none the less paint my toes!!! I had fun at lunch...the next time I see you....you will be a mama!!
You may win the prize for most active in your last days! That is true love, baby, to paint your toes for you!
*I probably would have followed up with a pedicure, too. :)
so funny of him painting your nails!!! i love it! that was very sweet! you look so amazing...roman will be here soon and i can't wait to see pictures!!!
Isn't it always a great story to a kid... "On the day you were born, it was raining like crazy... thunder, lightning..."...
Maybe today!!!
We are so excited for you guys!
Can't wait to meet the handsome little boy!
I have been thinking about you all day! I can't wait till Roman is here and I can hear all about it!
Post a Comment