The Franks Family

The Franks Family

Thursday, May 14, 2009

2 months old!!


Roman was 2 months old on Tuesday, May 12th. He had his doctor's appointment that day. Here are his stats:

Weight 11lbs 7 oz (50th percentile)
Height 22" long (18th percentile)


He now smiles a lot, but usually for no apparent reason. He's napping some on his tummy. I was told to do more tummy time with him. He is also sleeping more at night!! I have been giving him a bottle at 9 pm and he sleeps until 3am. We both get up at 6am and start the day. I'm trying to really crack down and get him on a schedule. He is getting more mobile and holding his head up more and more on his own. Daddy works with him to stand on his feet. This kid has strong legs!! We are so in love with our little guy!!!

Bath time!! Our little cow!




He loves the swing!!!

Sporting his Polo jumpsuit that he can finally fit in!!

5 comments:

Tiffany said...

Wow! The time is going by SO quickly (too quickly)! Happy belated birthday. It looks like you had a great birthday and Mother's day weekend!

Ali said...

He is just precious!

Kristin Myers said...

I love his bath towel!! He is so darn cute!

Jill Atkinson said...

I can't believe he's already 2 months! I love the swing picture!

Anonymous said...

Oi. Parabéns por seu excelente blog. Gostaria de lhe convidar para visitar meu blog e conhecer alguma coisa sobre o Brasil. Abração