The Franks Family
Monday, May 18, 2009
Going private
Unfortunately, it might be time to start thinking about going private. I really hate to do this because I don't want to lose any readers, but I'm starting to get comments from really random people that I don't even know. People in Brazil don't need to know about our life. I know there might be people out there that may not want to admit you read my blog, but if you know me at all, please give me your email and I will add you to the list. Matt and I would love to have friends of friends and our family keep reading our blog. We just have to do what's best for our family. Send me your email addresses and I can put you on the list.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
30 comments:
Whoa! That's crazy, Ashley. I completely understand and wouldn't be surprised if I follow suit one of these days. I hope I'm on your list! :)
Please add us! We need our Roman fix. I think you have our email addy!
Missed y'all last night at the party!
We understand this completely! If you don't mind adding us:
anmoshell@gmail.com
Thanks!!
Add me!
I need to do the same thing!! I'm right behind on you this!!
Add me!!!!!!!!
Add us too! Completely understand!
hey Ashley! Add me! bwatson@vmware.com
Thanks!
Brandy
i would love to be added too!jordan is a baylor bud of matt's and i found your blog through kinsey's ;)...
my email is: kimberly3481@aol.com
http://kimberlyevansyoung.blogspot.com
Definately add me.....
add me too please! we are going private as well.
Hi Ashley-I just posted a comment on your blog yesterday, but I would like to continue reading your blog. My e-mail is john.montgomery47@verizon.net. I understand about going private...I am doing it as well on my blog, so if you would like to read mine-just leave me your e-mail. Thanks for sharing Roman's life with me-he is such a sweet boy!
Sheridan
add me
include me! kinseypowell@hotmail.com
we are going private soon too.
Make sure to add me Ashely! I feel like blogs are my only way to follow up with everyone!
Sarah
snclark21@gmail.com
Thanks
Ashley, please add me to your email list. emagers@sbcglobal.net I'm so sorry ramdom people are causing you to have to go private, but, you need to be cautious and wise where your family is concerned! It was so good seeing you at church yesterday! I loved seeing Roman in person! Ellen
Hey Ashley...
I just clicked over to see if your baby had arrived yet. Guess it's been a while since I checked in on y'all. He is beautiful and I know that you guys are so proud of that little guy.
If you do decide to go private, I would like to be invited to view.
JBMKMilam@aol.com
Can't go without the Franks!
jcbortzfield@verizon.net
That is crazy, Ashley! But it is better than whoever was logging on to mine from Huntsville-yikes! :) Will you please add me so I can keep up with precious Roman? katiemcleroy@yahoo.com
Please add me
suzykwilliams@gmail.com
Add us please!??
lesliehernandez@aol.com
Sounds good! mayfieldjourneys@yahoo.com
maddyforeman@yahoo.com
Hey Ash! I love keeping up with you and your sweet little guy (his cute pics keep me going until our little one comes in July). Please add me (Ashleigh Wambaugh): ashdash5@hotmail.com
Hey Ashley- could you add me? Roman is adorable! :)
tayloreliz1844@yahoo.com
Please add us too!
mjwidmer@gmail.com
:)
Ashley,
Please add me:
marisa.bongiovanni@gmail.com
Thanks.
please add me!!! aramsey2004@gmail.com! roman is PRECIOUS!!!
I'm a friend of a friend that reads your blog. I went to Baylor and was roomates with Jill Wroblewski/Atkinson...my name is Rachel Christner/Spezzapria. I hung out with Matt and Chip and Gum. Anyway - I've really enjoyed reading your blog and seeing Roman grow (he's such a cutie)! I would love to be added to your invite list when you go private. Here's my email: rachelspezz@gmail.com and my blog is vansonspezz.blogspot.com Thanks!
Post a Comment