The Franks Family

The Franks Family

Thursday, March 10, 2011

24

This week I am 24 weeks pregnant with baby sister and big brother Roman is turning 24 months old! Oh, and we love watching the tv show 24! More on Roman to come...

I'm feeling great and getting bigger by the day!
Pregnancy Facts to date:
  • I still crave sweets and can't get enough citrus products. I love orange juice!!
  • I'm not feeling sick at all. 2nd trimester is the best!
  • I still get leg cramps at night like I did with Roman, so I've been taking magnesium supplements before bed and it really helps!
  • I've only gained 7lbs so far, which is way less than I was with Roman at this time. I think it's because I'm chasing a toddler around and no time to nap with this pregnancy. Also, Matt and I eat a lot more healthier now than we did two years ago. I know the added lbs are going to come very soon anyways, so I'm not worried!
  • I really don't have any food aversions anymore. Anything works these days!
  • Baby sister kicks and moves a lot, but not as much as Roman did
  • People say that you don't go all out with the nursery on your second child. I thought this would be my philosophy also, but having a girl has changed everything! I ordered the bedding that cost 3 times more than Roman's and I'm in the process of ordering curtains, lighting, etc. Can't wait to take pictures of the final project!!!
  • We feel blessed and so excited to meet our sweet little nameless daughter in less than 4 months!!

No comments: