The Franks Family

The Franks Family

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Names

Why does picking out a baby name have to be so incredibly hard for us?! We can not decide on a final name for our little girl! Here are our top contenders. By the way, Dale was my dad's name and Carmen is my middle name. If you have a second, take a vote:

Carmen Dale Franks
Gwyneth Dale Franks
Capri Dale Franks
Navy Carmen Franks
Charlotte Dale Franks

5 comments:

The Moshells said...

I love them all, but my top two favs are Charlotte and Carmen.

kinsey said...

no way that her middle name will be dale! i LOVE it. my dad's middle name is dale and growing up i always said i would name my little girl that! what about dale for a first name? i like your other choices too. did you get capri off of real housewives? ha. i'm addicted to that show and think that name is super cute. had never heard it before. i also like gwyneth...cute cute cute! and of course love charlotte! can't wait to hear what you decide!

The Rowe Crew said...

Just asked Scott and we both love Gwyneth!! But I am VERY intriqued by Navy too...I've never heard that and it's really fun! No matter, you can't go wrong...they are all precious!

Jennjilla said...

My Spanish name in school and while I lived in Mexico was Carmen so I love that, but I really think Charlotte is my favorite! Names are really tough. We had the hardest time coming up with Everett's...good luck!!

amber said...

Great names! I love it when names have meaning. How special that she will share your Dad's name:))