The Franks Family

The Franks Family

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Working Franks

Last weekend we were complete 'working' Franks! Between working out and painting the nursery and nursery furniture, we accomplished a lot! I keep telling myself that I need to slow down, but that never seems to happen. I think it's good to keep moving while being pregnant, though. There is plenty of research out there that it even helps the baby when I exercise and stay active. How could I not?! Now that I'm almost 30 weeks pregnant, I might need to slow down on the P90x legs and back video, though! I'll stick to family walks in the park in the future!

Working my legs with the P90X folks on the big screen during naptime!
Here's a preview of the baby's room. We painted it a dark color called "warm stone". Yes, I ordered low VOC paint. I can't wait for the final product!
A little work in progress!!

No comments: