The Franks Family

The Franks Family

Thursday, May 19, 2011

34 weeks

Last night Matt was laughing so hard at what we call my 'torpedo bullet' sticking out. I'm getting huge!! He just had to get some pictures. I'm 34 weeks pregnant and growing.

  • I feel like Carmen is starting to drop a little. My legs tend to get numb if I sit for a long time!
  • I can't wait to see how much weight I've gained this time. I know it has to be a lot because I've eaten out so much lately and I feel so much heavier.
  • I'm still walking and lifting small weights, but starting to slow down a little.
  • She gets the hiccups regularly and I can really detect her movements all the time. She stretches her feet out on my right ribs a lot!
  • I am obsessed with fruit! Mostly oranges and orange juice. Can't get enough!
  • Roman can spell Carmen's entire name! We go over the letters that are in her room all the time. He loves to get in her crib and pretend to go night night. He knows that sissy is in mommy's belly, but sometimes he also points to his belly. Poor boy! His world is about to get rocked upside down in around a month!!!
  • I still keep getting told by random grocery store clerks or people at work that I'm having a boy because of the way I'm carrying. It's kind of annoying because it's starting to freak me out! Wouldn't that be horrible to have to re-do her room! I can't take back her bedding! Oh the thought!
  • We can't wait to meet our precious baby girl! I have a funny feeling she might be a little early. Who knows!! In the meantime, I'm trying to provide her the most comfy home!

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Isn't it amazing how the skin on the body works? I mean, where does the skin come from, especially when you're so tiny! Looking good, Ashley!

Ali said...

The nursery looks fabulous and so do you!