The Franks Family

The Franks Family

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Busy Weekend!

Mark, Whitney, and the triplets came in town Friday night after Roman went to bed. It was so fun to have them wake up Roman on Saturday morning. They enjoyed playing together all morning after breakfast!

Late Saturday morning, the tripelts had a birthday party to go to and then we had separate birthday party Saturday afternoon. Roman enjoyed playing in the bounce house at Harlan's third birthday party! I'm so upset that I didn't get any photos of Harlan! He was a busy birthday boy!

Brad and Jamie were there with their three boys


Suzy, Jay, and sweet growing baby came to enjoy the party too!


Family photo at the party!


Sunday morning was another jammie play time. Roman kept switching laps to sit in!






We had so much fun with Mark, Whitney, and the kids. It was a fabulous weekend even though Roman started running a fever late Saturday night. I think between going to the zoo on Friday, playing hard with his cousins, and the bounce house party, he just got run down. Oh well, it was all worth it!!

No comments: