The Franks Family

The Franks Family

Thursday, May 10, 2012

The last walk

If you know Matt or I at all, you know how important our family walks are to us.  We cherish the family time together.  We have had more amazing discussions on our walks!  I remember going on walks back in the day with Matt through Katy Trail talking about maybe getting married one day .  We then moved to the condo and walked many evenings discussing having babies and growing our family.  Next thing I know we moved to Matt's childhood home and walked Crowley park over and over again.  I will never forget walking around that park a few nights before Roman was born trying to go into labor.  I made my mom and Matt's mom walk with us 3 times around!  A couple of years later, Matt and I discussed our "dream home" and how it would probably be in Atlanta.  We had to get a picture of our last family walk together in the park. Tear.


No comments: