The Franks Family

The Franks Family

Monday, June 6, 2011

Weekend in Tulsa

I had my week 36 doctor's appointment on Wednesday morning and the doctor said I could travel to Tulsa one last time! I was shocked and excited! I was dilated to a one and 30% effaced. We immediately hit the road! Roman was so good in the car. We had our first Texas In-and-Out burger experience on the way out of town!


Ashley and Mark hanging while the kids played

Gracie

Roman follows Will around everywhere!Reagan helped Roman eat his cupcake
Matt got called into work on Thursday morning for the entire day so I was left at his parents house all day. Mindy had us over for a play date with Lee and her kids. Roman had a blast!

Harper and Roman reading books

Mindy and baby Theodore


Friday morning was crazy because Mike and Meg flew in town. I went with Meg and Pam for last minute wedding shopping and to get our nails done. Matt and Mike took Roman over to his Grandma's house. The great grandchildren call her Grandma Toot. Roman said it over and over!










Friday night was the family wedding shower for Mike and Meg. It was a Mexican theme considering the wedding will be in Mexico. Everyone had a blast!
Ilene, Grandma, and Janet

Erika and Aaron
Emmy, Jimmy, and Meg

Ashley and Ashley

Eating dinner outside

Ashley, Matt, Whitney, and Mark

Grandma and Mindy

Mindy and Jimmy

It happened to be cousin Ryan's birthday, so we all sang to him
It's gift time!


Family showers can get a little crazy!
Jordan and Jade

The party hostesses: Erika, Jennifer, Mindy, and Emmy with Meg in the middle
Tic Tac Toe three Franks sister-in-laws in a row!

Matt, Ashley, Mike, Meg, Mark, Whitney = The Franks family!

Saturday after nap we decided to go to the local water park with Mark, Whitney, and the triplets. We had a blast!

Corn dog break!

The 37 week pregnant beach whale and Roman! I loved sitting in the kiddie pool!

Funnel cake time!

Chef Matt helped cook breakfast every morning!

Roman seriously does everything that Will does! It's so cute!

Before we left town on Sunday, we celebrated Matt's birthday!

Roman kept blowing out the candles!


Singing to Matt!
Overall, we had a great weekend! I'm so glad that we got to spend more time with the family before Carmen gets here and things get a little more crazy! It was so great hang out with everyone!


No comments: