Hudson turned seven months on December 9th. He's getting so big! My mom took him to the doctor for me to get his shots (delayed schedule) and he weighed over 22 lbs! Amazing how big he is!
- Hudson is starting to not like baby food as much anymore! He wants finger foods all the time. He wants to use his hands and be a big boy. He eats avocados, bananas, muffins, pancakes, french toast, even meatloaf. Third child eats anything!
- Hudson takes 5 bottles a day between 6-8 oz in each bottle. I had to quit nursing him the week we found out about my cancer because of all the tests and scans. He did better than expected with going straight to bottle. I was so sad to quit nursing him. I had set a goal to go at least a year and obviously couldn't meet that goal. Oh well. God had different plans. He got 7 months of breast milk, so he did pretty good.
- Hudson started crawling! His first big crawl was December 21st. He is fully mobile and on the go now! Oh boy!
- Hudson whines a lot. I don't think he's always unhappy, he just is loud and talks a lot. It drives Matt so crazy. I think it's just a phase for now.
- He wears size 4 diaper and size 12 month clothes
- Hudson still naps an hour in the morning around 9:30-10:30 and then from 2-4 in the afternoon. He has a great schedule and sleeps around 7:45pm -7:45am ish.
- Hudson is generally a happy baby. He is always smiling with that cute dimple. I love it so much!
- He is all boy! Hudson can not sit still and is always so active. He reminds me of Roman so much.
- Carmen still tries to be his mommy. They can play together a little bit more now. He still loves her, but he adores Roman. It's so cute to watch him just stare at Roman and laugh at him. I love the sibling interaction
We love you sweet boy so much! You are such a blessing to our family and we love your loud, happy, boyish ways! Thank you God for letting us be Hudson's mommy and daddy!
No comments:
Post a Comment