So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. (Isaiah 41:10)
The Franks Family
Wednesday, December 18, 2013
Weekend waiting
This past weekend seemed like eternity considering I sit here knowing that the cancer is growing and we aren't doing anything yet to stop it. Such a terrible feeling! Saturday afternoon, the ladies from my bible study came over to pray for me. It was an amazing experience to have them, Ashley Jansen, my mom, and Matt laying hands on me praying for complete healing. One of the ladies had prayed about me the day before and God gave her a list of spoken words about Matt and I. It was crazy to read this list and truly believe these words were from God. One of the points he said was NOW, I'm to be a light for him. I have no doubt that I'm dealing with this cancer for a reason and this confirms my thoughts. I am choosing to give every single detail to him. There is nothing I can do, but pray and follow the doctor's orders. Matt and I have already humbly admitted that this is completely not in our hands. Two of the other ladies had read a verse about me that day; it is Isaiah 41:10. Coincidentally, I asked my mom a couple days before if God had given her a verse to pray over me and she had already told me it was Isaiah 41:10. I hear ya Lord. That's my verse!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Amazing! To God be the glory!
Post a Comment