I'm sitting at the hospital pumping one last time before my MRI. Crazy! We met with a surgeon yesterday and she recommended a mammogram and MRI today. She mentioned surgery will be in the next two weeks. We don't know if it will be a lumpectomy or double mastectomy. These tests today will help determine. I was so discouraged to miss Roman's school Christmas program this morning. Matt FaceTime'd me so I could see part of the show. It was great to see, but so sad! At least Matt's mom flew in town last night to help. Roman probably loved having her at his program. I hate this so much! I don't know why this is happening, but I'm trying to stay positive. Ashley and Mark Jansen prayed with us this morning over the phone before my appointments. It was so great to have a moment of prayer between the four of us. There are so many positives in this situation:
My mom lives here!
I got to nurse all 3 babies for a long time. So glad this wasn't pre-babies. Since I will probably be losing my boobies.
I'm not pregnant now like our original plan would have been. I've already got my babies and they all sleep through the night!
Always positives!
“Be still, and know that I am God. I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth!” (Psalm 46:10)
2 comments:
I spoke with Kristin Myers yesterday after reading your previous blog...I'm so so so sorry that you are having to go through this. Please know that even though we've never met, your family has been in my prayers since Kristin sent me your blog link (I think right after Roman was born!). Please know that you have lots of love coming from Texas! xoxo
Jenn
Sweet friend...got the news today and you can count yourself in my daily prayers. I know you are leaning heavily on God right now, and I'm praying for peace for you and Matt, and the kids, as well as wisdom and healing. Sending you a big Texas hug.
Post a Comment